Gardening Competition – Terms & Conditions
Win one of 3 Bunnings Vouchers
Total prize pool $500
– The entrant must email a photo of their current Front Garden before 30 September 2018
– The entrant must then email a photo of their improved Front Garden of the same address on or before 5:00pm 31 December 2018
– The garden to be judged must be within the Vista estate
7am Wednesday 22 August 2018
5pm Monday 31 December 2018
Week beginning Monday 14 January 2019
No later than Friday 25 January 2019
Terms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible, the entrant must reside in the Vista Private Estate. They must also submit appropriate ‘before and after’ photos with relevant details via the requested channel ie. Email.
Entry is only open to Vista Estate residents and relevant only to front gardens of homes in the Vista Estate.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Golden Group and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to win. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promotion commences on 22/08/2018 and ends on 31/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”). Only one entry permitted per household throughout the Promotional Period. All entries must be received by no later than 5pm AWST on 31/12/2018.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- There will be three (3) winners for the competition who will win one of the following prizes:
– $250 Bunnings voucher
– $150 Bunnings voucher
– $100 Bunnings voucher
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prize once the prize has been sent to the winner.
- The prize does not include any related travel, food or accommodation expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner in order to redeem their prize. (Example: Travel costs incurred travelling from the winner’s place of residence to the Vista Sales Office to collect the prize).
- The prize winner will be notified by phone/email and has 5 business days to redeem the prize by contacting Vista Estate, after which a new winner will be chosen from the second most votes and the former winner is no longer eligible for the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should the prize winner’s contact details be incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
- The winner’s names and winning photos will be published on Vista Estate’s Facebook page and website after the Promoter contacts them to confirm them as the competition winners.
- If the prize is unavailable or otherwise unable to be supplied, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize to the same value at a future date and time suitable to the Promoter, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- By submitting an entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording including to reproduce or publish such material in any medium) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption or use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Vista Estate, developed by Golden Group (236 Adelaide Terrace, Perth 6000).
- Vista Estate or Golden Group has no direct or indirect association with Bunnings Warehouse.
- Permission will be sort from competition participants for Golden Group to use the ‘Before and After’ photos for promotion. This will be including but not limited to; print media, internet inc social platforms and electronic newsletters and other communication channels as decided by Golden Group.